FREE NEWSLETTER


As a subscriber to the Free Soundtrackfree.net Newsletter, you will receive every Monday all soundtrack list we included during last week.

giovedì 16 dicembre 2010

You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger, soundtrack and some lyrics

You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger is a 2010 English-language comedy-drama film written and directed by Woody Allen. It features Antonio Banderas, Josh Brolin, Anthony Hopkins, Freida Pinto, and Naomi Watts. It premiered on 15 May 2010 at the Cannes Film Festival in an out-of-competition slot.

Lyrics

If I Had You (Benny Goodman & His Orchestra)
When You Wish Upon A Star (Leon Redbone)
I'll See You In My Dreams (The Eddy Davis Trio)
Only You / And You Alone (Tom Sharpsteen and His Orlandos)

Soundtrack list

1. When You Wish Upon A Star - Leon Redbone
2. When My Baby Smiles At Me - Tom Sharpsteen and His Orlandos
3. If I Had You - Benny Goodman & His Orchestra
4. ''Grave Assai'' From Guitar Quintet In D Major ''Fandango'' G448 (Solo) - Tali Roth
5. I'll See You In My Dreams - The Eddy Davis Trio
6. ''Grave Assai'' From Guitar Quintet In D Major ''Fandango'' G448 (Quintet) - Tali Roth
7. Let Your Body Move - Marc Ferrari & Michael McGregor
8. Serenade No. 6 In D Major, K. 239 III Rondo Allegretto - Sir Charles Mackerras & Prague Orchestra
9. Only You / And You Alone - Tom Sharpsteen and His Orlandos
10. Tu Che A Dio Spiegasti L'ali - Orchestra of the Royal Opera House
11. Mais Si L'amour -Giulia y Los Tellarini
12. I Never Loved You - Scott Nickoley & Jamie Dunlap
13. My Sin - Tom Sharpsteen and His Orlandos